1 cup white flour
1 cup wheat flour
a dash of salt
1 egg
2 tbs. spinach puree (or puree of your choice)
Mix this. Add a little flour if you need to. Consistency should be a little thick so that it doesn't gom up your pasta roller. Run through a pasta roller. I ran it through the kitchen aid with the lasagna attachment on. Ryan didn't even know it had spinach in it & asked me to fix it again (even after I fessed up).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yay! I found your food storage blog. I'm copying this recipe so it can be one of my first experiments. (BTW, did you make the spinach puree yourself?)
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I have to get better at going back to see if I've received any comments obviously. Yes, I did make my own puree. You can either get some frozen spinach, dethaw & puree or fresh baby spinach leaves, steam & puree.
ReplyDelete